A very rare Ryder Cup visor signed by the whole victorious 1993 US Ryder Cup team, including the late Payne Stewart.
This two day/ two night private wine tour is a fantastic way to discover the best that the regions of Bordeaux has to offer, tasting exceptional famous Grands Crus Classes along the way. The tour is completely exclusive to your group allowing you the full undivided attention of your expert wine guide.
Day 1 – arrive at your 4* hotel & spa, located in the centre of Bordeaux for an evening at your leisure.
Day 2 – (Tour of the left bank)
- Pick up from your hotel (private vehicle & personal guide)
- Guided tour & wine tasting in a Pauillac Grand Cru Classe 1855*
- Lunch in a local gourmet restaurant
- Guided tour & wine tasting in a Margaux Grand Cru Classe 1855*
Day 3 – (Tour of the right bank)
- Visit & wine tasting in a St Emilion Grand Cru Classe
- Grand tasting in a local wine shop*
- Lunch in a gourmet restaurant located in the medieval village
- Visit & wine tasting in a St Emilion or Pomerol "Petit Chateau"
Close outs: Primeurs week (normally early April) and Xmas week.
A fantastic signed presentation by one of England's most prolific goal scorers, Alan Shearer.
A signed photograph of Alastair Cook, celebrating after reaching his double century against Australia in the first test 2010 Ashes series.
Alastair Cook captained the England cricket team to victory over Australia during the 2015 Ashes Test Series. England won 3-2 after taking their third test victory in the fourth test.
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10... | Next »